Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday Tuesday - My last 2500 swim workout! Woo Hoo! I am so happy about that! I am a about 2.5 weeks away from nirvana :-)

This week has been all right so far. They have decided to gut our office building so yesterday we heard a constant pounding, hammering and shuffling around. My head started to pound and pulsate so I took off for the pool by 5:30. After a brief conversation with Kevin, I hit the pool and swam an easy 1500. Getting easier...!!

The weekend was fabulous here - It felt like summer had arrived! Saturday was a 43 mile ride with Rana up the coast (a few miles shy due to impending darkness and fear of losing life to cell-phone yielding soccer mom driving urban grocery getter down the PCH.). Sunday was my last 90-minute run up the beach - It was sunny, hot and fabulous. My once empty beach was suddenly filled with beach-goers including the resident PB meat-head and bimbo population - gotta love it. I almost got hit by about 6 footballs, 3 frisbees, 1 bocci ball and 4 screaming toddlers. I also got hooted at twice. Ahh summer. I miss the serenity of the empty beach, even if it was a little cooler. After the run, I grabbed some CL tall boys, my bikini and my roomie and headed back to the beach for a snooze. Yes, it is a rough life here in San Diego!

Well, I better get back to work. This break is over. More later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home