Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Are we there yet?
Less than 5 weeks to go.
I am procrastinating at work. It is time to head to the gym for the second time today and I don't want to go. I'd rather head home, plop on my couch and nap. No such luck. At least I don't have to jump in the damn pool tonight.

The past few weeks have been super busy. Kevin and Marian were in town from SF and then Melissa arrived from Chi-Town. Had a great time. Attempted to go on bike adventure together but after minor bike accident at mile 7 (bent wheel) had to call it quits. It was fun nonetheless. Finished up ride later on in evening on most hated trainer.

Last weekend flew up to Reno and drove to South Lake Tahoe to meet up with about 25 other peeps. Got a bit of snowboarding in, but then experienced the blizzard of 07. Apparently had better luck than most (think 11 and 13 hour drives back to SF). Luckily Melissa and I survived the drive in our Commander back over the pass to Reno despite a closed highway, cocky highway patrol jerk, a downed power line and multiple jerks with no chains skidded out and blocking our lane! In any event, made it. Now it is back to the norm.

Today was 2500 yards in the pool. It rained and was completly boring. In any event, survived and headed into an enthralling day at work. That is about it! Now I'm off to go running and perhaps lift if I'm no longer feeling lazy.

Counting down the days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home