Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It is raining and I am content staring out the window and sipping on jasmine tea - muscle milk warm in my stomach. It's a good day! I got up this morning and got to the pool by 7. I swam my longest swim distance yet - 2250 yds (45 laps)! Felt awesome - Could have had something to do with the massage I had last night. Got out of the gym on time and headed out onto the 805 - NO traffic! It was a gift from the traffic gods! It was raining and there was no traffic! Then I had a nice conversation with my brother during the short commute in. Now I'm at work - My computer crashed again - I am waiting for the repair guy and in on the guest station unable to work on my report which is saved only on my computer and the CD which is trapped inside the computer.... Drats.

Yesterday was all right - Got up and headed to the pool only to remember en route that the pool is closed on Mondays at 7 for cleaning - Doh!! So did my bike workout instead. My body was completely sore from the weekend so I took some advice and went and got a massage last night - So awesome. I left feeling so relaxed! :0)

Sunday, I finally got on my bike at about 2. Biked through Torrey Pines - No Tiger sightings, but plenty of people to get in my way and slow me down! Biked out to Encinitas (~21 miles) and then turned around for fear of getting caught in the dark heading back down the Torrey Pines hill with all the crazy drivers. Made it back safe and sound (and after being honked at in La Jolla by some asshole in a mercedes - mercedes drivers do not have a good track record wtih me and my bike)... So got in only 43 miles, but oh well. 7 short. I'll do better this weekend.

So that is it. Better get back to trying to re-write report until computer is fixed. Hope all is well and YAY for the rain!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home