Monday, January 19, 2009

8 is great! For more reasons than one - Week 8 means recovery week. Everything is a little tapered off this week and it couldn't have come sooner!

Spent this past weekend up by the Bay visiting a few old friends (one of which is moving out East) and went for an 8-mile run/hike in my favorite spot to run in the Bay, Rancho San Antonio. If you ever have the chance to visit, I definitely recommend! Check out the PG&E trail for awesome views of the entire South Bay. Route maps complements of my favorite maps guy - AJP! :)

Week 7 is over and done - Missed a bike workout on Monday night from the little cold I picked up. The totals are as such: Swim - ~4500 m; Run ~10.5 mi; Bike ~ (Who knows as all rides were completed on the dreaded trainer, but maybe ~65/70ish??

Anyways, it is late again and I am off to bed - The pool awaits my swim at 6:15 a.m. manana! Happy MLK Day and Happy END OF THE BUSH DEBACLE!!! Go Obama!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home