Monday, December 15, 2008

On to Week 3.... It's 9 and I feel like I may pass out....  However, still need to pack swim bag for tomorrow and finish packing up presents to send to family tomorrow.... 

Week 2 was good - Swam 3250 m, ran 13.5 miles, biked 65ish??  Cat was in town this weekend and we had a nice run on the beach - Temp was pleasant, but wind was gusty and COLD.  Made it down to the WaveHouse.  Garmin tells me it was a bit over 5 mi.  V. nice!  Visited with Cat till Sunday afternoon - then went biking with AJP.  Went to do laps over at Fiesta as night was fast approaching - Also extremely windy and v. cold... Didn't make the prescribed 30 mi. as darkness came early...

Now its Week 3.  Winter has come to San Diego.  It's raining like crazy and really cold.  So cold that I don't want to get out of my bed to pack for tomorrow.... Must rally.... Have a pool date at 6:30 am  (I heart mornings!)  Swimming in the rain is fun!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home