Monday, January 12, 2009

Week 6 is done, which means I'm 1/3 of the way there! What better way to celebrate, than to mention my generous donors to date - you are all amazing! Because of all of you, we've raised $1,520 to fight prostate cancer!!! And all of those donors that donated before December 31 had their donation matched by Safeway!!!! Give yourselves all a hug from me until I can do it myself!!

To protect the privacy of those generous individuals, I'm including first name, last initial only.

Allison J-M.
Ann W.
Brad & Linda D.
Brian T.
Colin M.
David S.
Drew & Luke G.
Emmalynne H.
Erika M.
Irene P.
Jack B.
Jackie G.
Jeffrey M.
John T.
Justin P.
Kara D.
Linda W.
Rick M.
Thea P.
Tom & Karen F.
Yousra T.

Training is still going well - Week 6 went a little something like this: Swim 4250 m; Run 16 mi; Bike 95 mi. This weekend was fabulous weather in SD - 70s and sunny by the coast. Spent yesterday biking up the PCH to Oceanside. Beautiful. Also witnessed an amazing signature SD sunset over the Pacific. I am lucky.

This a.m. began week 7 with a 1250 m swim and a trip to the dentist. Seems I may have picked up a little head cold and am now debating my bike workout tonight... May skip in hopes of defeating this little bug. Ta Ta for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home