Monday, February 09, 2009

Week 10 was tough...
The migraine put a damper on training last week.  Skipped my run on Tuesday.  Wednesday, despite my better judgment, racked the bike up on the trainer.  Unscrewed the cap on my front tire so I could fill it up.  All of the sudden, the valve popped out and went flying across the room.  I've never seen anything like that before!  As I didn't have a backup tube, decided that it was a sign - I wasn't meant to bike.   Woke up on Thursday and the headache remained.  I found some relief in the pool for a bit, but upon my exit the same sharp pulsation returned.  Survived a tough day at work and on my way home that night, blew out my car tire - 2 tires in 2 days!  AJP came to rescue me and all was well.  Made it through the run that night and started to feel better.  The weekend was good and head ache free.  Made it through long run on Saturday and long ride on Sunday. 

Now it's week 11 and the fun continues!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home